20200311

Roundup

We find that, sadly, we did not coin the hashtag #SundownJoe .  Somebody else on Twtr coined it about 24 hours before we tried to.  Meanwhile,



Commenting at Volokh:
“The court system should seek ways to shrink the cost of ending a failed marriage.”
Let’s not concede this too hastily. The costs of ending a marriage, failed or not, fall mostly on the rest of society, not on the two former spouses . .

A discussion on Instapundit regarding earlier action against rapid spread of a communicable disease, versus its consequences to businesses:
I'm old enough to remember when economics was taught to be a science wherein it is impossible to conduct experiments ('the dismal science'), so we had to test our models through study of real-world events. Well, here we have a few, regarding mobility of labor and/or capital, and nation-states, with varying levels of trust in their institutions, acting in various ways to prevent potential collapse. Let's pay attention and watch, say, Mercatus Center tease out the conclusions.



1 comment:

gunzzone said...

So yes, I am buying ammo and all of that is why I am doing so. I had a good amount before all of this started. All along since the summer of 2019, I have been restocking ammo, ammo I had sold off before leaving NY when I moved to TX. Normally, I buy ammo as I can get it, pretty much regardless of the price. Of course, if I do not have the funds, I do not buy it but when I have the cash on hand I buy it as I can get it. Granted, lately, the amount of ammo I have been buying has slowed quite a bit but I still am making purchases because i think it prudent because of the current politically oppressive climate. Hell, they want to reprogram you if you supported President Trump.
really love the idea of the Sig 320. Its almost like a pistol version of an AR. This one piece is the actual gun and you can change literally every thing else about it with no need
gun broker
Handgun
gun
ammo
pistole ammo
hunting gun
pistol
pistol gun case
gun accessory supply near me
gun accessories near me
gun broker
nerf gun bullet holder