20031029

Frightfully busy

The meat grinder has arrived, and it's built like a Massey-Harris tractor, in the Czech Republic. The obligatory multi-Euro-lingual packaging announces that Germans call this machine a fleischhacker.

The temping job is going very well, and will carry our house well into the new year, after Tadpole is born. I'm now steeping in the culture of Air Force Space Command.

We launched a new blog, targeted towards my AF community, hoping it will catch on so I can unsubscribe from several military email distribution lists. So posting here has been light and may remain so until:
  • the antelope is ground to sausage,
  • the mudjacking of our front porch has settled and I can caulk the gigantic crack that still runs across it,
  • I roll a few hundred rounds of .357 Magnum for another guy in the shop,
  • trick-or-treating is over,
  • we figure out what to do with the eight pumpkins that dominated our backyard---two are carved for jacks already,
  • I finish reading the New Atkins Revolution and count down to Induction,
  • it goes on and on.


No comments: